ECHO Youth and Family Services has a range of programs for children, youth, and families.
- ECHO School Chaplaincy – ECHO provides Chaplains to five Eastern Dandenong Ranges schools
- ECHO Young Changemakers – A youth-led project where young people find ways to help their peers.
- Hills Community Strengthening Initiative (HCSI) – Offering facilitated playgroups, as well as after-school activity programs and mentoring for primary school students in Cockatoo and Gembrook
- South East No Interest Loans (NILs) – Provides interest free loans for people on low incomes
- The Food Store – ECHO supports St Luke’s Cockatoo in providing free food to people in need